Hey! I'm Tiffany and I'm a product designer born and raised in Southern California now based in San Francisco.
With a background in studio art and over eight years of experience in graphic design and branding—visual storytelling is my specialty. Over the years I’ve worked on projects with a strong graphic design emphasis and realized I wanted my designs to not only be visually aesthetic but also useful/functional. With this realization, I’ve shifted over to working with early stage startups to build their products meanwhile continuing to work with small companies and businesses to build their brands.
I am fascinated by the application of art to deliver and receive emotion. My design process revolves around understanding the user experience and then creating a story for the product—making the experience emotional and connected.
To design, is to feel.
To feel, is to be human.
That is why I design.
WHEN I'M NOT DESIGNING, YOU CAN FIND ME:
- Tasting all the food there is to discover
- At the gym [so I can be the foodie I am]
- Traveling/exploring cities and the nature around them
- Taking photos—of everything
- Enjoying/dancing to Alt RnB/Soul, throwback hiphop & RnB
- Draking. Just kidding. But Drake everything. & Jhené everything.
- Drooling over clean, minimal architecture & interior spaces
- Appreciating (and perhaps practicing) lettering and urban art; my favorite letterers/artists are @jennetliaw, @draw_ul, and @hueman_ (all on IG)
- Driving; I love driving, and I love/appreciate cars of all forms